Demi And Ashtons Sharing "Open Reletionship"

Demi Moore confirmed to The Associated Press that she will file for divorce from Ashton Kutcher after reports of his alleged infidelities became public, yet behind closed doors their issues seem to have been a lot more complex. 


"It is with great sadness and a heavy heart that I have decided to end my six-year marriage to Ashton. As a woman, a mother and a wife there are certain values and vows that I hold sacred, and it is in this spirit that I have chosen to move forward with my life. This is a trying time for me and my family, and so I would ask for the same compassion and privacy that you would give to anyone going through a similar situation.”



Ashton Kutcher message to his fans about the end of his marriage through twitter




Ashton allegedly cheated Demi with Texas-born Sara Leal, right, on his sixth wedding anniversary to Demi in September.



Family picture in 2008. Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore with her ex-husband Bruce Willis, his wife Emma Heming along with Rumer, Tallulah and Scout - Demi and Bruce's three daughters.